The CampusVitalCard can be purchased immediately during CampusVital consulting hours in Building 79 (ground floor) by EC or cash payment.
CampusVitalCard - The all-inclusive sports and health card for the Campus
- Training in the gym in Building 79 – 24 hours a day /7 days a week
- Registration and initial instruction included
- Participation in all classes included, e.g. yoga, pilates, back fitness, zumba, cross-circuit
- Class registration via www.campusvital.de – non-binding to a class
- Preferential participation in health days, vaccinations, health seminars and coaching
- 20 % discount on all massages (The massages start in March 2019. To make an appointment please send an e-mail to our masseuse Yanni Altenburg: firstname.lastname@example.org. Further information will soon be available on our homepage.)
- Use of physiotherapeutic advice
|Target Group||Contract period / Costs|
|3 months||6 months||12 months|
|Employees from supporting institutions/companies* pay:||72 €||120 €||200 €|
|Students/trainees/PhDs from supporting institutions/companies* pay:||65 €||108 €||180 €|
|Employees from non-supporting institutions/companies and external participants pay:||130 €||216 €||360 €|
*supporting institutions/companies: MDC, FMP, ECRC, FEM, Campus Berlin-Buch GmbH, Eckert & Ziegler, Omeicos (as of: December 3rd 2018) Please contact your employer regarding the promotion of the CampusVitalCard.